Starting a trip is easy. Let's see if I can confirm this statement after 3 months.
I have a list. A list that I created after seeing the film: 'The bucket list' (great one!). Same idea as the 2 old men do but still slidly different, I made one with all countries I ever want to visit during the period of this great adventure I call 'Life'. Ever since I was a kid I fell in love with NY. Never been there, only by watching and reading so much about it made me want to go. So I just did. Well I will in a small week. Just booked a flight return ticket for the maximum amount of time the States allow to go with a Tourist Visa, 90 days.
As if this was not enough, a combination of my very impulsive and adventurous side cooperated and wanted to make things more interesting. So I decided (after the fligh was booked for about 30 min) to go to Miami (2 500 km) without paying for accomodation nor transportation. So there I was booking 2 flights in 1 hour. After all who would want to go back and walk the same 2500 km all over again ;). Walking this journey would be the overall idea, lifting and asking for rides will be the outcome.
I'll keep you posted :)
See you all soon.
Greets,
Lenn

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten