maandag 9 november 2015

Post 7: Plan B - C or D

Well it's been a while :) Thank you all for keep on asking me to update, it's really cool to have followers :D haha!

Well here we go..

I did not take the ride. I thanked Graham for the opportunity but let him go. It took me a while to get to that point I must admit :). Why? Hmm good question. I can't really tell you or give you 1 reason. The only thing I can tell you is that I followed my feeling. Every small detail, hidden in the stupidest things pointed me in the "do not take the ride" direction. Et voila..

So after an exhausting week I felt like taking off.. Zizi (host in Williamsburg) traded her new mountainbike for my Mary Poppins one. This bike did have gears and brakes :D a big improvement. But I didn't.. I didn't want to leave. I was sitting on my bike, ready to go, and got back off. I said "no! I do not want to leave this place yet". I called Zizi to ask whether it would be OK to stay a few more nights. She wanted me to and started smiling :) gave me a nice feeling. These 4 witches (Zizi + friends) are like family. I simply can't discribe it better. I know I am going way to much in detail now but I don't care. This connection, Wauw!

While I was thinking about what I would want to do once I get back to Belgium, I started talking to an old friend I did my internship with. Cassandra guided me in the direction of the Carribian. Her husbands cousin lives there and would be able to get me a job + accommodation.  Great but want to look up more options, was my first feeling.

That same night I went to my first pumpkin cutting party :D haha! I felt as happy like a baby :D at the party my friend introduced me to these great people. I immediately felt a great connection with one of them and am pretty sure it's not the last time we would be talking to each other. Incredibly beautiful human being.

Williamsburg is a town I will never forget. I have learned so much about myself here. Met a lot of wise people and saw the most beautiful sunsets (pictures on FB).

Zizi hooked me up with a friend of hers who had a small job for me. I had to take care of the falling leaves on his lawn. Haha! Easy money.. Steve is a 69 year old guy who took me to a college bar the next night and explained (finally) the rules of American football or at least tried. Frankly, I still don't have a clue what is going on, haha!
But the night was young and we took it to he next level! He started talking about a submarine drink (or whatever you wanna call it). Drop a shot of tequila in your pint of beer and drink it. Man that stuff is strong! Also the first time I had a disgusting jello shot made from blueberry juice and wodka. In fact it was that bad they made me drink 3 :D haha! They said the 2 first ones are bad, the 3rd one is.. Man! Believe me.. worse :D haha!

Very nice evening. Never would have guessed that going to a college club with a 69 year old was that amusing.. you have no clue of what these experienced dogs can teach a young puppy like me :D hahaha! Even my grandma and her gang could never compete with him..

Anyway my friends, I have to tell you something. As Cassandra and I were talking about this opportunity in the Carribian I started getting really excited. I had this urge to "start my life" ever since I saw my 4 witches living together. She had put me in contact with this guy in Saint Martin and he could indeed fix me a job and a house. I would make 50/ day by working in construction, sales, tourism, ... The next day I booked my flight to Saint Martin and this Saturday (14th) I will leave the USA to go check it out. I do not need a visa either which made everything very easy.

Why? Hmm again fair question. Why stopping this and accepting another challenge? Hm again a very good question. Impulsive as I am, I followed the opportunity. It's cheaper to go from the states, if I like it I might apply for a job on another Island in a hotel (I don't know). Just saying that it is a great chance and I really did not want to let it slip away. I will miss this adventure, since it was a lot of fun but I am sure that the fun will continue no matter where I go.

I do not have any security that his guy is trustable. That he actually can give me a job + house. I have his phone number and his word. The only thing I do have and at the same time I need is: trust. I trust my path and have faith in myself. It just all feels so incredibly fantastic! :)

Wish me luck with a smile, have fun, lot's of sex (oops) and talk to you all very soon!

Greets,
Lenn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten